Version 1.2. Last Revised 11/4/2022
- THE PRODUCT IS NOT INSURANCE and cannot be combined with any insurance benefit, copay assistance program, or other third-party financial benefits. When you use the Product, you are responsible for the discounted cost of your prescription(s) and/or vaccine(s), and any sales tax or vaccine administration fees that may apply. You agree not to seek reimbursement for any cost incurred using this Product from any commercial or employer sponsored insurance, or any federal or state funded health care program (for instance by submitting a manual claim). You may be able to use a Flexible Savings Account (“FSA”) to pay for your prescription when using the Product, depending on the terms of your FSA. Inside Rx does not make payments to pharmacy providers.
- If you are covered by Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, or other state- or federal-funded health care programs, you are not eligible to use the Product on the purchase of featured medications, a list of which is available at insiderx.com/discount-restrictions, even if you choose to purchase the prescription outside of your benefit as an uninsured (cash-paying) patient. Additionally, if you are 65 years of age or older, you are restricted from purchasing Advair HFA, Anoro Ellipta, Arnuity Ellipta, Breo Ellipta, Flovent Diskus, Flovent HFA, Incruse Ellipta, and Trelegy Ellipta. The Product cannot be used to purchase Vascepa for individuals under 18 years of age. Drug names are trademarks of their respective owners.
- The Product is only available at participating pharmacies, a list of which is available at insiderx.com/pharmacies. Discounts available through the Product will vary depending on pharmacy.
- Prices shown online or via the Inside Rx app at a participating pharmacy are subject to change in real time, therefore Inside Rx cannot guarantee that the price you pay at the pharmacy will always be the same as the price displayed in advance of purchase. Sales tax is not included in the price displayed on the Inside Rx website or the Inside Rx app but will be collected by the pharmacy at the time of sale, where applicable.
- Prices for prescription drugs are based upon the quantity/days’ supply of a particular medication, thus your actual pricing at the pharmacy will depend upon the instructions of your prescriber on your specific prescription. The prices displayed online or via the Inside Rx app for retail pharmacies are based upon a 30 days’ supply.
- Prices shown online or via the Inside Rx app for vaccines are for the vaccine only and do not include the vaccine administration fee charged by the pharmacy for the administration of the vaccine. Vaccine administration fees may vary based upon the pharmacy. You will need to check with your pharmacy to determine the vaccine administrative fee for your preferred vaccine.
- The Product is not a substitute for a prescription. You must present or have a valid prescription to receive any prescription drugs with the Product.
- The Product is not a recommendation to use any service or drug. We are not offering advice, or recommending or endorsing any specific prescription drug, pharmacy, or other service or product.
- Inside Rx does not guarantee that you will be able to obtain any particular pharmaceutical product. The Product cannot be used for certain medications, such as fentanyl patches, transmucosal products, opium/opium tinctures, and methadone . Additionally, use of the Product may be subject to quantity and/or dose limits for certain medications or pharmaceutical products, including short-acting opioids.
- By using the Product, you agree that Inside Rx may provide aggregated and de-identified information to third parties, including data aggregators and pharmaceutical manufacturers. This may result in revenue to Inside Rx.
- From time to time, Inside Rx may choose in its sole discretion to modify or remove the Product, including making modifications to these Terms and Conditions. We will note any updates to these Terms and Conditions with a new version number and revision date , or will notify you of changes where required by law . Your use of the Product after these Terms and Conditions have been updated indicates your agreement to and acceptance of the updated version.
- The Product is administered by Inside Rx, LLC, 1 Express Way, St. Louis, MO 63121. For more information about the Product or to file a complaint, call 800-722-8979 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact your state’s Department of Insurance to file a complaint. Contact us if you need assistance with filing such a complaint.